SAVE THE DATE: October 1, 2015
5th Annual Consumer Health IT Summit
ONC invites you to save the date for the 5th Annual Consumer Health IT Summit.
Join us in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, October 1st, for this all-day meeting to celebrate important advancements in health IT that can equip individuals with information and technology to advance a patient-centered learning health system. Learn how health IT can deliver better health, smarter spending and healthier people.
The 2015 Consumer Health IT Summit will bring together federal and private sector leaders who are working to enable consumers to become involved partners in their health via health IT.
The Summit will feature:
- Inspiring speakers who will share their personal stories about the power of health IT to access, use and contribute health data.
- Hear about the ways in which technology strengthens patients’ self-management and helps build partnerships with providers.
- "Bright spots" that demonstrate how digital health data and technology can support consumers and caregivers to improve health and wellness.
- Discussions that focus on innovative approaches to making health data more actionable and meaningful.
- Presentations that explain how to successfully and continuously engage consumers and caregivers, explore the implications for competition and explain the mutual benefits of health IT for providers and consumers.
- Dialogue about “frontier areas” such as precision medicine and patient-generated health data, and how access to more personalized information will support better care and better health.
2015 Annual Consumer Health IT Summit
Thursday, October 1, 2015 (9 AM – 5 PM EDT)
Washington, D.C. (exact location TBD)
Free! First-come, first served (Keep an eye out for registration details coming soon!)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario