RSVP for CAHPS Pre-Conference Session at the 2015 AHRQ Research Conference
Sessions about the CAHPS surveys of patient experience will be available for attendees during the 2015 Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Research Conference on October 4-6. Join us for a special pre-conference session entitled “CAHPS Research Tools and Resources” on Sunday, October 4, from 4 – 5:30 p.m.
Participants attending this session will be able to:
- Learn about datasets and analysis tools that are available to support CAHPS-related research.
- Hear how CAHPS datasets and tools have been applied in previous research studies.
- Ask questions about CAHPS research and analysis methods.
- Suggest ideas for future tools and resources.
Topics and Speakers
- CMS Data Sets for CAHPS Surveys – Elizabeth Goldstein, PhD, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- The SEER and Medicare CAHPS Linked Dataset – Ronald Hays, PhD, RAND Corporation; University of California, Los Angeles
- The CAHPS Database Research Files – Janice Ricketts and Naomi Yount, PhD, Westat
- The CAHPS Macro Program – Kayo Walsh, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School
- Caren Ginsberg, PhD, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (Moderator)
To RSVP for this pre-conference session, go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/
All conference sessions will be at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the CAHPS User Network at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-492-9261.
Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) surveys ask consumers about their experiences with health care. The CAHPS program at the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) supports the development and promotion of CAHPS surveys, instructional materials, and comparative databases, and provides technical assistance to users. Learn more about AHRQ’s CAHPS program at: www.cahps.ahrq.gov.
AHRQ’s CAHPS Database receives data voluntarily submitted by users that have administered either the CAHPS Health Plan Survey or the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey. The CAHPS Database aggregates the data to facilitate comparisons of CAHPS survey results by users, researchers, and other interested organizations. Learn more about AHRQ’s CAHPS Database at: www.cahpsdatabase.ahrq.gov.