What's NewLast Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Toward Global Biobank Integration by Implementation of the Minimum Information About BIobank Data Sharing (MIABIS 2.0 Core).
Merino-Martinez Roxana et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Mar (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Merging Electronic Health Record Data and Genomics for Cardiovascular Research: A Science Advisory From the American Heart Association.
Hall Jennifer L et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Mar (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Germline genetics of cancer of unknown primary (CUP) and its specific subtypes.
Hemminki Kari, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Broad Consent for Genomic Research and Biobanking: Perspectives from Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
Tindana Paulina et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2016 Feb (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Improving the informed consent process in international collaborative rare disease research: effective consent for effective research.
Gainotti Sabina et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Participant views on consent in cancer genetics research: preparing for the precision medicine era.
Edwards Karen L et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Jan (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Identifying public expectations of genetic biobanks.
Critchley Christine et al. Public understanding of science (Bristol, England) 2016 Jan (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Building the Partners HealthCare Biobank at Partners Personalized Medicine: Informed Consent, Return of Research Results, Recruitment Lessons and Operational Considerations.
Karlson Elizabeth W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(1) (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- UK biobank: an open access resource for identifying the causes of a wide range of complex diseases of middle and old age.
Sudlow Cathie et al. PLoS medicine 2015 Mar 12(3) e1001779 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)