Join our introductory MAHC Network webinar on March 15th at 1:00-2:00PM EST
Please join us for the introductory webinar for the MAHC Network, a network to support a community of state and local MAHC users, subject matter experts, and those seeking implementation support.
Bi-monthly webinars feature brief MAHC updates and an environmental health professional’s experience using or adopting the MAHC, including their challenges, successes, and next steps.
This month’s speaker: Eugene Knight, New Mexico Swimming Pool Program Manager
The MAHC Network
The purpose of the MAHC Network is to foster a community of state and local MAHC users, subject matter experts, and those seeking implementation support. The MAHC Network is designed to help
- Increase awareness, peer-to-peer networking, and use of MAHC among health departments,
- Apply knowledge of challenges and successes from health departments,
- Expand use of the MAHC among states and localities, and
- Provide resources needed by local and state health departments to use the code.
Members will have access to
- A listserv with subject matter experts and health department peers, and
- Bi-monthly webinars on a variety of MAHC topics and resources that reflect member concerns and interests, and
- An interactive online toolkit featuring resources to help create aquatic codes.
With these tools, members can
- Discuss MAHC implementation obstacles and successes with other members
- Help develop new resources by providing feedback and input
- Ask questions and seek advice about MAHC implementation
To learn more about the MAHC, visit: http://www.cdc.gov/mahc/index.
For more information regarding the MAHC Network, contact: email@example.com