March 28, 2016
Webinar: ABLE Accounts, Trusts, Financial and Benefits Planning
in 2014 the Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Act was passed to create tax-free savings accounts for individuals with disabilities.
Join the ABLE National Resource Center on Tuesday, March 29th from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST to learn from a panel of experts regarding ABLE accounts. Areas to be addressed will include:
- What are critical factors to make informed decisions?
- What are the differences between various types of trusts?
- Would I want to open an ABLE account in addition to or instead of a trust?
- What is the range of costs involved in opening a trust or an ABLE account?
- What is benefits planning and how does it relate to financial planning?
- Yolanda Mazyck, Executive Director of Shared Horizons Pooled Special Needs Trust
- Kelly Thompson, Trust and Estate Attorney James Sheldon, Supervising Attorney at Neighborhood Legal Services Inc.
- Mark Friese, Vice President at Merrill Lynch, Menick-Friese Group
- William Thompson, Deputy Executive Director of Florida Prepaid College Board, Florida ABLE Program
For accommodation requests or questions about the webinar, please contact Christopher Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.