Announcement: MONAHRQ 7 Is Available for Download!
MONAHRQ 7 is Available for Download
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is pleased to announce a major new release of the software, MONAHRQ 7, is available for download. Please join us later today from 3 - 4 PM (EST) for the release webinar in which we will demonstrate the new features, and discuss the future of the MONAHRQ project.
To register for the webinar, please visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.
Expanding on the existing software foundation, MONAHRQ 7 will include the following new features:
- ICD-10 Compatibility — MONAHRQ 7 is able to accept datasets using ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnosis codes.
- Quarterly Trending Reports — MONAHRQ 7 allows users to generate quarterly trending reports of utilization in hospitals and nursing homes.
- Expanded Cost-with-Quality Report — A new report, tested with consumers for effectiveness, displays cost and utilization data side-by-side with quality measure results for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), the most common type of open-heart surgery.
- Ratings of Medical Practices — To augment the physician search results and physician profile pages, MONAHRQ 7 reports can include ratings of medical practices based on CG-CAHPS (Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey results and results from HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) measures.
- Expanded Nursing Home Reports — Nursing home reports generated using MONAHRQ 7 can now include NH-CAHPS (Nursing Home Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey results.
- More Guided Education and Infographics — MONAHRQ 7 includes guided education, mapping capabilities, and many new options for generating consumer-friendly infographic reports addressing nursing home quality as well as a wide range of hospital quality of care topics. Each infographic report includes facts, tips and measure results.
- Content Management Capabilities — Customize and update your website, add new pages and change the navigational structure without using an external content management system.
- Improved Software Performance — Usability and performance improvements include error checks and expanded session logs, more intuitive navigation and functionality, additional customization options, and a more streamlined process for importing data and generating websites.
- Updated Datasets — Benchmark and base datasets have been updated.
If you want to talk with a member of the MONAHRQ team for any reason, please contact us atMONAHRQ@AHRQ.gov.
The MONAHRQ Team
More About MONAHRQ:
MONAHRQ® is innovative, free, website-generating software from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. This desktop software enables any organization to create a public or private website quickly and easily. The websites provide understandable, evidence-based health care reports for consumers, providers, policy makers, and others for use in improving transparency and the safety, quality and affordability of health care.