Date: July 12, 2016
The following new items were added to the CDRH web pages on July 11, 2016. Previous CDRH New Items can be found on theCDRHNew Page.
- Federal Register: Controlling the Progression of Myopia: Contact Lenses and Future Medical Devices; Public Workshop
- Consumer Information on: ExAblate 4000 Type 1.0 System - P150038
- Federal Register: Information To Support a Claim of Electromagnetic Compatibility of Electrically-Powered Medical Device; Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Availability
- Federal Register: Medical Devices; Neurological Devices; Classification of the Thermal System for Insomnia
- Public Workshop – Controlling the Progression of Myopia: Contact Lenses and Future Medical Devices, September 30, 2016