Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- An International Framework for Data Sharing: Moving Forward with the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 256-9
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Laboratory and clinical genomic data sharing is crucial to improving genetic health care: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Acmg Board Of Directors et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Access policies in biobank research: what criteria do they include and how publicly available are they? A cross-sectional study.
Langhof Holger et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec
- Pooling and expanding registries of familial hypercholesterolaemia to assess gaps in care and improve disease management and outcomes: Rationale and design of the global EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration.
et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2016 Dec
- Conducting a large, multi-site survey about patients' views on broad consent: challenges and solutions.
Smith Maureen E et al. BMC medical research methodology 2016 Nov 16(1) 162
- DATA SHARING AND REPRODUCIBLE CLINICAL GENETIC TESTING: SUCCESSES AND CHALLENGES.
Yang Shan et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 22166-176
- A survey of current practices for genomic sequencing test interpretation and reporting processes in US laboratories.
O'Daniel Julianne M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Nov
- Harmonizing the interpretation of genetic variants across the world: the Malaysian experience.
Hassan Nik Norliza Nik et al. BMC research notes 2016 Feb 9125
- 'IRDiRC Recognized Resources': a new mechanism to support scientists to conduct efficient, high-quality research for rare diseases.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct
- The Adoption of Cloud Computing in the Field of Genomics Research: The Influence of Ethical and Legal Issues.
Charlebois Kathleen et al. PloS one 2016 (10) e0164347
- Biospecimen Sharing Among Hispanic Women in a Safety-Net Clinic: Implications for the Precision Medicine Initiative.
Nodora Jesse N et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Feb 109(2)
- Genome privacy: challenges, technical approaches to mitigate risk, and ethical considerations in the United States.
Wang Shuang et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Sep
- Barriers to clinical adoption of next generation sequencing: Perspectives of a policy Delphi panel.
Messner Donna A et al. Applied & translational genomics 2016 Sep 1019-24
- BRCA Share: A Collection of Clinical BRCA Gene Variants.
Beroud Christophe et al. Human mutation 2016 Sep
- Data Sharing at a Crossroads
F Rockhold et al, NEJM, September 21, 2016