Last Posted: Jan-06-2017 0PM
Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- Health economics, genomics and the value of knowing
J Buchanan, January 5, 2016
- Cost-Effectiveness of Different Population Screening Strategies for Hereditary Haemochromatosis in Australia.
de Graaff Barbara et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2016 Dec
- Eligibility for PCSK9 treatment in 734 Hypercholesterolemic patients referred to a regional cholesterol treatment center with LDL cholesterol ≥ 70 mg/dl despite maximal tolerated cholesterol lowering therapy.
Glueck Charles J et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 Mar 1555
- Cost-Effectiveness of an Individualized First-Line Treatment Strategy Offering Erlotinib Based on EGFR Mutation Testing in Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma Patients in Germany.
Schremser Katharina et al. PharmacoEconomics 2015 Nov 33(11) 1215-28
- US Cancer Moonshot must strike a balance between research and prevention.
et al. Nature 2016 Nov 539(7630) 467
- Using needs-based frameworks for evaluating new technologies: an application to genetic tests.
Rogowski Wolf H et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2015 Feb 119(2) 147-55
- Value judgments for priority setting criteria in genetic testing: a discrete choice experiment.
Severin Franziska et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2015 Feb 119(2) 164-73
- Clinical integration of next generation sequencing: coverage and reimbursement challenges.
Deverka Patricia A et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42 Suppl 122-41
- A Systematic Review of Health Economic Evaluations of Diagnostic Biomarkers.
Oosterhoff Marije et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2016 Feb 14(1) 51-65
- Challenges in the health economics of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Norman Richard et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2016 Oct
- Economic Evaluation of a Pharmacogenomics Test for Statin-Induced Myopathy in Cardiovascular High-Risk Patients Initiating a Statin.
Mitchell Dominic et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2016 Oct
- Is the $1000 Genome as Near as We Think? A Cost Analysis of Next-Generation Sequencing.
van Nimwegen Kirsten J M et al. Clinical chemistry 2016 Nov 62(11) 1458-1464
- Progress lies in precision.
Desmond-Hellmann Sue et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 Aug 353(6301) 731
- Test Pricing and Reimbursement in Genomic Medicine: Towards a General Strategy
A Vozikis et al, Public Health Genomics, October 2016
- Limits to Personalized Cancer Medicine.
Tannock Ian F et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Sep 375(13) 1289-94
- Use of quantitative molecular diagnostic methods to identify causes of diarrhoea in children: a reanalysis of the GEMS case-control study.
Liu Jie et al. Lancet (London, England) 2016 Sep 388(10051) 1291-301