Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- Public Perceptions of Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Malaysia.
Olesen Angelina P et al. Science and engineering ethics 2016 Dec
- The Precision Medicine Initiative's All of Us Research Program: an agenda for research on its ethical, legal, and social issues.
Sankar Pamela L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Dec
- Harmonizing the interpretation of genetic variants across the world: the Malaysian experience.
Hassan Nik Norliza Nik et al. BMC research notes 2016 Feb 9125
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of Personalized Genomic Medicine Research: Current Literature and Suggestions for the Future.
Callier Shawneequa L et al. Bioethics 2016 Nov 30(9) 698-705
- Ancestry Testing and the Practice of Genetic Counseling.
Kirkpatrick Brianne E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct
- The clinical utility of whole-exome sequencing in the context of rare diseases - the changing tides of medical practice.
Nguyen M T et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 313-9