Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Engaging Hmong adults in genomic and pharmacogenomic research: Toward reducing health disparities in genomic knowledge using a community-based participatory research approach.
Culhane-Pera Kathleen A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jan
- A Framework for Unrestricted Prenatal Whole-Genome Sequencing: Respecting and Enhancing the Autonomy of Prospective Parents.
Chen Stephanie C et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2017 Jan 17(1) 3-18
- Ethics of genetic testing and research in sport: a position statement from the Australian Institute of Sport.
Vlahovich Nicole et al. British journal of sports medicine 2016 Nov
- Health literacy and the perception of risk in a breast cancer family history clinic.
Rutherford E J et al. The surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland 2016 Nov
- Establishing and managing a periodontal biobank for research: the sharing of experience.
Vaithilingam R D et al. Oral diseases 2015 Jan 21(1) e62-9
- Communicating BRCA research results to patients enrolled in international clinical trials: lessons learnt from the AGO-OVAR 16 study.
Pulford David J et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Oct 17(1) 63
- Informed decision-making about prenatal cfDNA screening: An assessment of written materials.
Michie Marsha et al. Ethics, medicine, and public health 2(3) 362-371
- "Not Tied Up Neatly with a Bow": Professionals' Challenging Cases in Informed Consent for Genomic Sequencing.
Tomlinson Ashley N et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 62-72
- Comparison of Informed Consent Preferences for Multiplex Genetic Carrier Screening among a Diverse Population.
Reeves Ashley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 166-78
- The limits of traditional approaches to informed consent for genomic medicine.
May Thomas et al. HEC forum : an interdisciplinary journal on hospitals' ethical and legal issues 2014 Sep 26(3) 185-202
- Am I my Family's Keeper? Disclosure Dilemmas in Next Generation Sequencing.
Wouters Roel H P et al. Human mutation 2016 Sep
- Content Analysis of Informed Consent for whole Genome Sequencing Offered by Direct-to-Consumer Genetic testing Companies.
Niemiec Emilia et al. Human mutation 2016 Sep
- Joint SOGC-CCMG Opinion for Reproductive Genetic Carrier Screening: An Update for All Canadian Providers of Maternity and Reproductive Healthcare in the Era of Direct-to-Consumer Testing.
Wilson R Douglas et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obste´trique et gyne´cologie du Canada : JOGC 2016 Aug 38(8) 742-762.e3
- Ethical issues in pediatric genetic testing and screening.
Botkin Jeffrey R et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2016 Sep
- Ethical issues in the evaluation of adults with suspected genetic neuromuscular disorders.
Su Xiaowei et al. Muscle & nerve 2016 Sep
- Privacy: The myth of anonymity.
Savage Neil et al. Nature 2016 537(7619) S70-2