Last Posted: Feb 02, 2017
- Biobanking for All of Us
Genetic engineering and Biotechnology News, February 2017
- Access Governance for Biobanks: The Case of the BioSHaRE-EU Cohorts.
Kaye Jane et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 201-6
- An International Framework for Data Sharing: Moving Forward with the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 256-9
- Lay Attitudes Toward Trust, Uncertainty, and the Return of Pediatric Research Results in Biobanking.
Lynch John et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2016 7(3) 160-166
- Business Planning in Biobanking: How to Implement a Tool for Sustainability.
Ciaburri Mirella et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Nov
- Precision medicine in cancer: challenges and recommendations from an EU-funded cervical cancer biobanking study.
Samuels Sanne et al. British journal of cancer 2016 Nov
- Becoming partners, retaining autonomy: ethical considerations on the development of precision medicine.
Blasimme Alessandro et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Nov 17(1) 67
- Establishing and managing a periodontal biobank for research: the sharing of experience.
Vaithilingam R D et al. Oral diseases 2015 Jan 21(1) e62-9
- The alliance between genetic biobanks and patient organisations: the experience of the telethon network of genetic biobanks.
Baldo Chiara et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2016 Oct 11(1) 142
- "It's all about trust": reflections of researchers on the complexity and controversy surrounding biobanking in South Africa.
Moodley Keymanthri et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Oct 17(1) 57
- Biobank attributes associated with higher patient participation: a randomized study.
Gayet-Ageron Angèle et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct
- Improving biobank consent comprehension: a national randomized survey to assess the effect of a simplified form and review/retest intervention.
Beskow Laura M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct
- Implementation of a Multicenter Biobanking Collaboration for Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Biomarker Discovery Based on Fresh Frozen Pretreatment Tumor Tissue Biopsies.
Bins Sander et al. The oncologist 2016 Sep
- Engaging Māori in biobanking and genomic research: a model for biobanks to guide culturally informed governance, operational, and community engagement activities.
Beaton Angela et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- The biorepository portal toolkit: an honest brokered, modular service oriented software tool set for biospecimen-driven translational research.
Felmeister Alex S et al. BMC genomics 2016 17 Suppl 4434
- Has the biobank bubble burst? Withstanding the challenges for sustainable biobanking in the digital era
D Chalmers et al, BMC Medical Ethics, July 2016