Every year, FISSEA is honored to present the FISSEA Educator of the Year Award to one of our colleagues. The Educator of the Year Award was established to recognize and honor a contemporary who is making special efforts to create, build, manage, or inspire an information systems security awareness, training, or education program. The FISSEA Educator of the Year Award will be presented during the annual FISSEA Conference.
Please take a minute to reflect on these questions:
- Who has been an inspiration in your career?
- Who is providing the vision to educate Federal employees in your organization?
- Who is working every day to make our information systems more secure through awareness, training, or education?
- Who has demonstrated exceptional or innovative capabilities?
- Whose accomplishments would you like to see recognized?
Have your answer? NOMINATE THIS PERSON FOR FISSEA EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR.
Please visit https://goo.gl/LKMSFZ (Click on FISSEA Contests & Awards) for additional information.
Join our Twitter Chat: #FISSEA30