Last Posted: Feb 16, 2017
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia
P Lazaro et al., J Clin Lipidology, February 2017.
- The role of registries and genetic databases in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kindt Iris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Feb
- Analysis of Children and Adolescents with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Minicocci Ilenia et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb
- Child-Parent Familial Hypercholesterolemia Screening in Primary Care.
Wald David S et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 376(5) 499-500
- LDLR Variant Databases and Familial Hypercholesterolemia Population Studies
L Andersen et al, JACC, February 2017
- Why Are Young, Fit People Dying From Heart Disease?
By Anna Medaris Miller, Health US News, February 2, 2017
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: personalized public health epitomized[PDF 2.08 MB]
Josh Knowles, NCI precision medicine & population health webinar, slide presentation, December 14, 2016
- [Diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia in Spain: consensus document].
Mata Pedro et al. Atencion primaria 2015 Jan 47(1) 56-65
- A Web-Based Registry for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia.
Napier Kathryn R et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2016 Nov
- Younger Adults With Severe Dyslipidemia Less Likely to Be Prescribed Statins
TCTMD, January 5, 2017
- An Evidence-Based Guide to Cholesterol-Lowering Guidelines.
Waters David D et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2016 Oct
- Eligibility for PCSK9 treatment in 734 Hypercholesterolemic patients referred to a regional cholesterol treatment center with LDL cholesterol ≥ 70 mg/dl despite maximal tolerated cholesterol lowering therapy.
Glueck Charles J et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 Mar 1555
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Awareness, Appraisal, and Action.
Genest Jacques et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2016 Nov
- Genetic identification of familial hypercholesterolemia within a single U.S. health care system.
Abul-Husn Noura S et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 Dec 354(6319)
- Old challenges and new opportunities in the clinical management of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HeFH): The promises of PCSK9 inhibitors.
Arca Marcello et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 Sep
- Geisinger and Regeneron study finds life-threatening genetic disorder is substantially underdiagnosed
Geisinger Health System, December 22, 2016