From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Published 2017 (AGO Austria)
- Noninvasive prenatal testing/noninvasive prenatal diagnosis: the position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Published 2013 (National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC))
- Ethics of genetic testing and research in sport: a position statement from the Australian Institute of Sport.
Published 2016 (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Joint SOGC-CCMG Opinion for Reproductive Genetic Carrier Screening: An Update for All Canadian Providers of Maternity and Reproductive Healthcare in the Era of Direct-to-Consumer Testing.
Published 2016 (Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC)) (Canadian College of Medical Geneticists (CCMG))
- Prenatal Diagnosis Procedures and Techniques to Obtain a Diagnostic Fetal Specimen or Tissue: Maternal and Fetal Risks and Benefits.
Published 2015 (Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada)