Beating the Media Crush During a Crisis
CDC invites you to join in a FREE upcoming webinar hosted in collaboration with the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) as part of the joint Outbreak Response Training Program (ORTP).
This is the third and final webinar within the Effective Communication Webinar Series, training hospital epidemiologists in the interpersonal skills important in an outbreak situation, and will include a discussion on how to:
- Identify the role of media relations during a crisis
- Describe the steps that can help ensure effective internal communication during a crisis
- Prepare staff to communicate with external media outlets
- Discuss tactics for managing external communication and media requests during a crisis
- Taylor Wilson; Senior Media Relations Coordinator at Nebraska Medicine, managing the health system’s social and traditional media marketing efforts.
Don’t miss this FREE webinar hosted by CDC in collaboration with SHEA!
|Webinar:||Beating the Media Crush During a Crisis|
|Date:||Tuesday, July 11, 2017|
|Time:||12:00–1:30 p.m. EDT|
|Sign up:||Pre-register (at no cost): https://cc.readytalk.com/r/|
For more information about SHEA visit: www.shea-online.org.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario