From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- 'Big data' approaches for novel anti-cancer drug discovery.
Benstead-Hume Graeme et al. Expert opinion on drug discovery 2017 Jun 12(6) 599-609
- Health Disparities: Big Data to the Rescue?
F Wood, National Library of Medicine, May 16, 2017
- Introduction: Forecasting Informatics Competencies for Nurses in the Future of Connected Health.
Murphy Judy et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 2321-6
- Ten simple rules for responsible big data research.
Zook Matthew et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Mar 13(3) e1005399
- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario