From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Current status of non-invasive prenatal testing in Japan.
Samura Osamu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2017 Jun
- Genetic Carrier Screening in the Twenty-first Century.
Yao Ruofan et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2016 Jun 36(2) 277-88
- A Rapid and Sensitive Next-Generation Sequencing Method to Detect RB1 Mutations Improves Care for Retinoblastoma Patients and Their Families.
Li Wenhui L et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Jul 18(4) 480-93
- Parental Perspectives on Pharmacological Clinical Trials: a Qualitative Study in Down Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome.
Reines Victoria et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration and growth of genetic counseling services in the Asia Region.
Laurino Mercy Y et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 May