From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Do What I Couldn't...and Go Save Your Life
Amy B Shainman, June, 2017
- Sickle cell disease and implementation science: A partnership to accelerate advances.
King Allison A et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 May
- Clinical Implementation of Pharmacogenomics for Personalized Precision Medicine: Barriers and Solutions.
Klein Michelle Elizabeth et al. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2017 Jun
- Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention.
Liu Ruixin et al. Nature medicine 2017 Jun
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun