Last Posted: Jul 19, 2017
- Big datas big bias: bringing noise and conflicts to US drug regulation
J Lenzer, BMJ, July 18, 2017
- Knowledge, attitudes, and values among physicians working with clinical genomics: a survey of medical oncologists.
Chow-White Peter et al. Human resources for health 2017 Jun 15(1) 42
- MyGeneFriends: A Social Network Linking Genes, Genetic Diseases, and Researchers.
Allot Alexis et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2017 Jun 19(6) e212
- Ethics, big data and computing in epidemiology and public health.
Salerno Jennifer et al. Annals of epidemiology 2017 May 27(5) 297-301
- The NCI Genomic Data Commons as an engine for precision medicine.
Jensen Mark A et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Reconciling evidence-based medicine and precision medicine in the era of big data: challenges and opportunities.
Beckmann Jacques S et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 134
- 'Big data' approaches for novel anti-cancer drug discovery.
Benstead-Hume Graeme et al. Expert opinion on drug discovery 2017 Jun 12(6) 599-609
- Health Disparities: Big Data to the Rescue?
F Wood, National Library of Medicine, May 16, 2017
- Introduction: Forecasting Informatics Competencies for Nurses in the Future of Connected Health.
Murphy Judy et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 2321-6
- Ten simple rules for responsible big data research.
Zook Matthew et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Mar 13(3) e1005399
- Ten simple rules for responsible big data research
M Zook et al, PLOS Comp Biol, March 2017
- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
- Unmet Needs for Analyzing Biological Big Data: A Survey of 704 NSF Principal Investigators
Barone L, et al. bioRxiv, Feb 27, 2017.
- Next-Generation Sequencing Informatics: Challenges and Strategies for Implementation in a Clinical Environment.
Roy Somak et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2016 Sep 140(9) 958-75
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- "What Goes Around Comes Around": Lessons Learned from Economic Evaluations of Personalized Medicine Applied to Digital Medicine.
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Jan 20(1) 47-53