Last Posted: Jun 22, 2017
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun
- Disparities in compliance with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test in the United States: A National Cancer Data Base assessment.
Kozick Zachary et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- Genomic Study Seeks Clues to Help Explain Breast Cancer Disparities
NCI, June 13, 2017
- Genomics and Health Disparities Lecture Series
National Human Genome Research Institute
- Beliefs about Genetically Targeted Care in African Americans.
Halbert Chanita Hughes et al. Journal of the National Medical Association 109(2) 98-106
- The African American Sequencing Project
23andme research blog, June 12, 2017
- Alzheimer's Disease in the Latino Community: Intersection of Genetics and Social Determinants of Health.
Vega Irving E et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2017 May
- Awareness, knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes towards genetic testing for cancer risk among ethnic minority groups: a systematic review.
Hann Katie E J et al. BMC public health 2017 May 17(1) 503
- A state-wide initiative to promote genetic testing in an underserved population.
Underhill Meghan L et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
- Researchers Seek Genetic Factors for Breast Cancer Risk in Black Women
S Rochman, JNCI, May 2017
- "I don't believe it." Acceptance and skepticism of genetic health information among African-American and White smokers.
Waters Erika A et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2017 May 184153-160
- Health Disparities: Big Data to the Rescue?
F Wood, National Library of Medicine, May 16, 2017
- Embracing an "African Ethos" to facilitate African immigrants participation in medical genetics and genomics research.
Buseh Aaron G et al. Nursing outlook 65(1) 9-17
- Comparison of Breast Cancer Molecular Features and Survival by African and European Ancestry in The Cancer Genome Atlas.
Huo Dezheng et al. JAMA oncology 2017 May
- Comparison of Breast Cancer Molecular Features and Survival by African and European Ancestry in The Cancer Genome Atlas
D Huo et al, JAMA Oncology, May 2017
- African American Health- Creating equal opportunities for health