From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on ColorectalÂ Cancer.
- Recommended Guidelines for Validation, Quality Control, and Reporting of TP53 Variants in Clinical Practice.
- Sequence variant classification and reporting: recommendations for improving the interpretation of cancer susceptibility genetic test results.
Published 2008 ( International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC))
- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Colorectal Version 1.2016, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
Published 2016 ( American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG))
- Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer: updated clinical guidelines with an emphasis on germline CDH1 mutation carriers.