From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The dbGaP data browser: a new tool for browsing dbGaP controlled-access genomic data.
Wong Kira M et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Jan 45(D1) D819-D826
- Data Sharing Statements for Clinical Trials: A Requirement of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
Taichman Darren B et al. JAMA 2017 Jun
- Reconciling evidence-based medicine and precision medicine in the era of big data: challenges and opportunities.
Beckmann Jacques S et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 134
- From Rosalind Franklin to Barack Obama: Data Sharing Challenges and Solutions in Genomics and Personalised Medicine.
Lawler Mark et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 64-73
- Application of Panel-Based Tests for Inherited Risk of Cancer.
Shah Payal D et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 May