Engage Businesses to Advance Your Child Abuse & Neglect Prevention Efforts
Making the Case: Engaging Businesses is a new CDC resource that explains how you and your community can work with the business sector to assure safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments for all children and families.
- How to talk about child abuse and neglect
- Ways businesses can help prevent this problem
- Benefits to partnering with businesses
- Skills for developing business partnerships
- Roles businesses play in public health
Get steps to build relationships with your business community. You can create and sustain strategic partnerships to stop child abuse and neglect before they start and ensure a healthy and productive workforce.
Learn More from CDC
- Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: A Technical Package for Policy, Norms, and Programmatic Activities
- Essentials for Childhood Framework
- Boost Your Competitive Edge: Actions for a Healthy, Productive Workforce
- Infographic about Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect
- VetoViolence: Child Abuse and Neglect Resource