From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Cost Effectiveness of Age-specific Screening Intervals for People with Family Histories of Colorectal Cancer.
Naber Steffie K et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Sep
- Immune monitoring for precision medicine in allergy and asthma.
Boyd Scott Dexter et al. Current opinion in immunology 2017 Sep 4882-91
- Cost-effectiveness of methods in personalized medicine. Results of a decision-analytic model in patients with acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype.
Hörster Laura et al. Leukemia research 2017 Sep 6284-90
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer Using a Multitarget Stool DNA Test: Modeling the Effect of the Intertest Interval on Clinical Effectiveness.
Berger Barry M et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2016 Sep 15(3) e65-74
- Cost effectiveness analysis of HLA-B*58:01 genotyping prior to initiation of allopurinol for gout.
Plumpton Catrin O et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2017 Oct 56(1