Last Posted: Oct 12, 2017
- Cost Effectiveness of Age-specific Screening Intervals for People with Family Histories of Colorectal Cancer.
Naber Steffie K et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Sep
- Cost-effectiveness of methods in personalized medicine. Results of a decision-analytic model in patients with acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype.
Hörster Laura et al. Leukemia research 2017 Sep 6284-90
- Immune monitoring for precision medicine in allergy and asthma.
Boyd Scott Dexter et al. Current opinion in immunology 2017 Sep 4882-91
- Epidemiology matters: peering inside the black box in economic evaluations of genetic testing
Grosse SD et al, Genetics in Medicine, 2016 (pubmed central, June 2017)
- Cost effectiveness analysis of HLA-B*58:01 genotyping prior to initiation of allopurinol for gout.
Plumpton Catrin O et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2017 Oct 56(10) 1729-1739
- Effect of Genotype-Guided Warfarin Dosing on Clinical Events and Anticoagulation Control Among Patients Undergoing Hip or Knee Arthroplasty: The GIFT Randomized Clinical Trial.
Gage Brian F et al. JAMA 2017 Sep 318(12) 1115-1124
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer Using a Multitarget Stool DNA Test: Modeling the Effect of the Intertest Interval on Clinical Effectiveness.
Berger Barry M et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2016 Sep 15(3) e65-74
- The Challenges of Implementing Pharmacogenomic Testing in the Clinic.
Moyer Ann M et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2017 Sep
- Health and well-being management in the military: a systematic review of genetic studies.
Parnell Nathan et al. Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps 2017 Sep
- Cost-effectiveness of routine screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer patients up to 70 years of age.
Leenen Celine H M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct 18(10) 966-73
- Molecular testing for Lynch syndrome in people with colorectal cancer: systematic reviews and economic evaluation.
Snowsill Tristan et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2017 Sep 21(51) 1-238
- Review of the Reported Measures of Clinical Validity and Clinical Utility as Arguments for the Implementation of Pharmacogenetic Testing: A Case Study of Statin-Induced Muscle Toxicity.
Jansen Marleen E et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2017 8555
- Incremental cost-effectiveness of algorithm-driven genetic testing versus no testing for Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY) in Singapore.
Nguyen Hai Van et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Aug
- Cholesterol Management in the Era of PCSK9 Inhibitors.
Svatikova Anna et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Sep 19(9) 83
- Reducing diagnostic turnaround times of exome sequencing for families requiring timely diagnoses.
Bourchany Aurélie et al. European journal of medical genetics 2017 Aug
- Economic analysis of ALK testing and crizotinib therapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
Lu Shun et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Jun 17(9) 985-94