From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genomic medicine and data sharing.
Raza Sobia et al. British medical bulletin 2017 Sep 123(1) 35-45
- Impact of HIPAA's minimum necessary standard on genomic data sharing.
Evans Barbara J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Sep
- "That is why I have trust": unpacking what 'trust' means to participants in international genetic research in Pakistan and Denmark.
Sheikh Zainab et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2017 Sep
- Oversight of Genomic Data Sharing: What Roles for Ethics and Data Access Committees?
Shabani Mahsa et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Aug
- Clinical Trial Data as Public Goods: Fair Trade and the Virtual Knowledge Bank as a Solution to the Free Rider Problem - A Framework for the Promotion of Innovation by Facilitation of Clinical Trial Data Sharing among Biopharmaceutical Companies in the Era of Omics and Big Data.
Evangelatos Nikolaos et al. Public health genomics 2016 19(4) 211-9