Last Posted: Oct 12, 2017
- "My Plate is Full": Reasons for Declining a Genetic Evaluation of Hearing Loss.
Lesperance Marci M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Oct
- Clinical Proteomics for Precision Medicine: The Bladder Cancer Case.
Latosinska Agnieszka et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2017 Oct
- Implementing non-invasive prenatal testing into publicly funded antenatal screening services for Down syndrome and other conditions in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Filoche Sara et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2017 Oct 17(1) 344
- KRAS mutation testing in borderline ovarian tumors and low-grade ovarian carcinomas with a rapid, fully integrated molecular diagnostic system.
Sadlecki Pawel et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Oct 39(10) 1010428317733984
- Next-Generation Proteomics and Its Application to Clinical Breast Cancer Research.
Mardamshina Mariya et al. The American journal of pathology 2017 Oct 187(10) 2175-2184
- Twenty-First Century Precision Medicine in Oncology: Genomic Profiling in Patients With Cancer.
Borad Mitesh J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Oct 92(10) 1583-1591
- Value of a molecular screening program to support clinical trial enrollment in Asian cancer patients: The Integrated Molecular Analysis of Cancer (IMAC) Study.
Heong Valerie et al. International journal of cancer 2017 Oct
- Implementing and Evaluating Genomic Screening Programs in Health Care Systems: A Workshop
NASEM, November 1, 2017
- A Systematic Review on the Existing Screening Pathways for Lynch Syndrome Identification.
Tognetto Alessia et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5243
- Implementation and utilization of the molecular tumor board to guide precision medicine.
Harada Shuko et al. Oncotarget 2017 Aug 8(34) 57845-57854
- Perspectives and Practices of Athletic Trainers and Team Physicians Implementing the 2010 NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Screening Policy.
McDonald Mary Anne et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- RAS testing practices and RAS mutation prevalence among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: results from a Europe-wide survey of pathology centres.
Boleij Annemarie et al. BMC cancer 2016 Oct 16(1) 825
- Scientific-practical and legal problems of implementation of the personalized medicine.
Bezdieniezhnykh N O et al. Experimental oncology 2017 Sep 39(3) 229-233
- Simplifying the Use of Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Practice: Building the Genomic Prescribing System.
Danahey Keith et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2017 Sep
- The Challenges of Implementing Pharmacogenomic Testing in the Clinic.
Moyer Ann M et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2017 Sep
- Value-Based Medicine and Integration of Tumor Biology.
Brooks Gabriel A et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2017 37833-840