Last Posted: Oct 07, 2017
- Sharing genetic information
N Rahman, TGMI Blog Post, Oct 6, 2017
- NIH seeks comment on proposal to update data management of genomic summary results
NIH, Sep 21, 2017
- Genomic medicine and data sharing.
Raza Sobia et al. British medical bulletin 2017 Sep 123(1) 35-45
- Impact of HIPAA's minimum necessary standard on genomic data sharing.
Evans Barbara J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Sep
- "That is why I have trust": unpacking what 'trust' means to participants in international genetic research in Pakistan and Denmark.
Sheikh Zainab et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2017 Sep
- Assessment of the impact of shared data on the scientific literature
M Milham et al, BioRxIV, September 4, 2017
- Oversight of Genomic Data Sharing: What Roles for Ethics and Data Access Committees?
Shabani Mahsa et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Aug
- Clinical Trial Data as Public Goods: Fair Trade and the Virtual Knowledge Bank as a Solution to the Free Rider Problem - A Framework for the Promotion of Innovation by Facilitation of Clinical Trial Data Sharing among Biopharmaceutical Companies in the Era of Omics and Big Data.
Evangelatos Nikolaos et al. Public health genomics 2016 19(4) 211-9
- Controlling the signal: Practical privacy protection of genomic data sharing through Beacon services.
Wan Zhiyu et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Jul 10(Suppl 2) 39
- Building consensus on genomic data sharing
PHG Foundation, August 2, 2017
- Data sharing as a national quality improvement program: reporting on BRCA1 and BRCA2 variant-interpretation comparisons through the Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR).
Lebo Matthew S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- A new era in the interpretation of human genomic variation
Science Mag, July 17, 2017
- Sharing Clinical Research DataFinding the Right Balance
B Lo et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, July 17, 2017
- Security controls in an integrated Biobank to protect privacy in data sharing: rationale and study design.
Takai-Igarashi Takako et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 Jul 17(1) 100
- The dbGaP data browser: a new tool for browsing dbGaP controlled-access genomic data.
Wong Kira M et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Jan 45(D1) D819-D826
- Empty rhetoric over data sharing slows science
(Editorial) Nature, Jun 15, 2017.