From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Ask Not What Personalized Medicine Can Do for You - Ask What You Can Do for Personalized Medicine.
Budin-Ljøsne Isabelle et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 6.
- Legislation in the genomic era: the Affordable Care Act and genetic testing for cancer risk assessment.
Walcott Farzana L, et al. Genet. Med. 2015 3 5.
- Making personalized medicine more affordable.
Aronson Naomi, et al. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 2015 2 27.
- Is the "$1000 Genome" really $1000? Understanding the full benefits and costs of genomic sequencing.
Phillips Kathryn A, et al. Technol Health Care 2015 2 6.
- GINA, genetic discrimination, and genomic medicine.
Green Robert C, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 1 (5) 397-9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario