Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Awareness and attitude of the public toward personalized medicine in Korea.
Lee Iyn-Hyang et al. PloS one 2018 13(2) e0192856
- Genomics and Health Disparities Lecture Series- Exploring the Role of Genomics in Achieving Health Equality
- Leveraging the Learning Health Care Model to Improve Equity in the Age of Genomic Medicine.
Blizinsky Katherine D et al. Learning health systems 2018 Jan 2(1)
- A standardized framework for representation of ancestry data in genomics studies, with application to the NHGRI-EBI GWAS Catalog.
Morales Joannella et al. Genome biology 2018 Feb 19(1) 21
- Incidental inequity.
Nowak Kristen J et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Feb
- Distinct genetic alteration profiles of acute myeloid leukemia between Caucasian and Eastern Asian population.
Wei Hui, et al. Journal of hematology & oncology 2018 2 (1) 18