Last Posted: Feb 08, 2018
- Big data needs a hardware revolution
(editorial) Nature, Feb 6, 2018.
- Breathprinting Reveals Malaria-Associated Biomarkers and Mosquito Attractants.
Schaber Chad L et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- First detection of Cryptosporidium DNA in blood and cerebrospinal fluid of HIV-infected patients.
Velásquez Jorge Néstor et al. Parasitology research 2018 Feb
- Genome-wide association study of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder (HAND): A CHARTER group study.
Jia Peilin et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jun (4) 413-426
- Genomic analysis of a large set of currently-and historically-important human adenovirus pathogens.
Ismail Ashrafali M et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2018 Feb (1) 10
- Intestinal microbiota development and gestational age in preterm neonates.
Korpela Katri et al. Scientific reports 2018 Feb (1) 2453
- Molecular epidemiology, evolution and phylogeny of foot-and-mouth disease virus.
Jamal Syed M et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- Phenotypic heterogeneity: a bacterial virulence strategy.
W A Weigel et al. Microbes and infection 2018 Jan
- Recommendations for enterovirus diagnostics and characterisation within and beyond Europe.
Harvala Heli et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2018 Feb 11-17
- Whole genome sequencing enabled the detection of a colistin-resistant hypermutating citrobacter werkmanii strain harbouring a novel metallo-beta-lactamase VIM-48.
Peter S et al. International journal of antimicrobial agents 2018 Feb
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario