From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The right to know and genetic testing.
Sheehan Mark et al. J Med Ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 287-8
- Ask Not What Personalized Medicine Can Do for You - Ask What You Can Do for Personalized Medicine.
Budin-Ljøsne Isabelle et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 6.
- Ethics of genetic and biomarker test disclosures in neurodegenerative disease prevention trials.
Kim Scott Y H et al. Neurology 2015 Mar 11.
- Health psychology and translational genomic research: Bringing innovation to cancer-related behavioral interventions.
McBride Colleen M, et al. Am Psychol 0 0 0. (2) 91-104
- Nurses' communication of pharmacogenetic test results as part of discharge care.
Haga Susanne B, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 3 0. (3) 251-6