Last Posted: Feb 15, 2018
- Communicating Identifiability Risks to Biobank Donors.
Kasperbauer T J et al. Cambridge quarterly of healthcare ethics : CQ : the international journal of healthcare ethics committees 2018 Jan (1) 123-136
- Identification and genomic data
A Hall, PHG Foundation, Feb 2018
- Privacy Challenges of Genomic Big Data.
Shen Hong et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 139-148
- "Bridge to the Literature"? Third-Party Genetic Interpretation Tools and the Views of Tool Developers.
Nelson Sarah C et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Pre- and post-testing counseling considerations for the provision of expanded carrier screening: exploration of European geneticists' views.
Janssens Sandra et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Aug 18(1) 46
- A comparison of views regarding the use of de-identified data.
Goodman Deborah et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 113-118
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario