Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews.
Peterson Emily B et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan (1) 59-70
- Communicating with Daughters About Familial Risk of Breast Cancer: Individual, Family, and Provider Influences on Women's Knowledge of Cancer Risk.
Peipins Lucy A et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2018 Jan
- Effect of Disclosing Genetic Risk for Coronary Heart Disease on Information Seeking and Sharing: The MI-GENES Study (Myocardial Infarction Genes).
Brown Sherry-Ann N et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Aug 10(4)
- How Might the Genetics Profession Better Utilize Social Media.
Moore Rebekah A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Jan
- Patient experience and utility of genetic information: a cross-sectional study among patients tested for cancer susceptibility and thrombophilia.
D'Andrea Elvira et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Jan
- Planning Today for Tomorrow's Research: Analysis of Factors Influencing Participation in a Pediatric Cancer Research Biorepository.
Labib Rania M et al. Frontiers in oncology 2017 7324