Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Economics of Pharmacogenetic-Guided Treatments: Underwhelming or Overstated?
Hughes Dyfrig A et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Feb
- Health benefits and cost-effectiveness of primary genetic screening for Lynch syndrome in the general population.
Dinh Tuan A et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2011 Jan 4(1) 9-22
- Prevalence of actionable mutations and copy number alterations and the price of a genomic testing panel.
Shen Chan et al. Oncotarget 2016 Nov 7(44) 71686-71695
- Screening for Lynch syndrome: it is time to shift the focus.
Kidambi Trilokesh D et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2015 Feb 60(2) 586-7
- Strategies to identify the Lynch syndrome among patients with colorectal cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Ladabaum Uri et al. Annals of internal medicine 2011 Jul 155(2) 69-79
- The cost-effectiveness of genetic testing strategies for Lynch syndrome among newly diagnosed patients with colorectal cancer.
Mvundura Mercy et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2010 Feb 12(2) 93-104
- Willingness to pay for personalised nutrition across Europe.
Fischer Arnout R H et al. European journal of public health 2016 Aug 26(4) 640-4
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Using Loss of Heterozygosity to Manage Premalignant Oral Dysplasia in British Columbia, Canada.
Cromwell Ian et al. The oncologist 2016 Sep 21(9) 1099-106
- Real-world utilization of molecular diagnostic testing and matched drug therapies in the treatment of metastatic cancers.
Chawla Anita et al. Journal of medical economics 2018 Jan 1-21
- Whole Exome Sequencing in Pediatric Neurology Patients: Clinical Implications and Estimated Cost Analysis.
Nolan Danielle et al. Journal of child neurology 2016 Jun 31(7) 887-94
- Cost-effectiveness of cell-free DNA in maternal blood testing for prenatal detection of trisomy 21, 18 and 13: a systematic review.
García-Pérez Lidia et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2017 Dec
- Cost-effectiveness of lobectomy versus genetic testing (Afirma®) for indeterminate thyroid nodules: Considering the costs of surveillance.
Balentine Courtney J et al. Surgery 2018 Jan 163(1) 88-96
- Appropriateness of newborn screening for classic galactosaemia: a systematic review.
Varela-Lema L et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2016 Sep 39(5) 633-49
- Effectiveness of whole-exome sequencing and costs of the traditional diagnostic trajectory in children with intellectual disability.
Monroe Glen R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep 18(9) 949-56
- Primary immunodeficiencies worldwide: an updated overview from the Jeffrey Modell Centers Global Network.
Modell Vicki et al. Immunologic research 2016 Jun 64(3) 736-53
- [Implementation and Evaluation of Genetic Testing Seminars about Lifestyle-related Disease Prevention in Pharmacy Insurance-The Need for Cooperation between the Pharmacy and the University in Genetic Testing].
Ikeda Kayo et al. Yakugaku zasshi : Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan 2017 137(12) 1517-1531
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario