From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Motivations, concerns and preferences of personal genome sequencing research participants: Baseline findings from the HealthSeq project.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Jun 3.
- The Impact of Commercialisation and Genetic Data Sharing Arrangements on Public Trust and the Intention to Participate in Biobank Research.
Critchley Christine et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 13.
- Pediatric data sharing in genomic research: attitudes and preferences of parents.
Burstein MD, et al. Pediatrics 2014 4 (4) 4
- Practices and policies of clinical exome sequencing providers: analysis and implications.
Jamal SM, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2013 5 (5) 5
- Research participants' attitudes towards the confidentiality of genomic sequence information.
Jamal L, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2014 8 (8) 8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario