From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- A systematic literature review of individuals' perspectives on broad consent and data sharing in the United States.
Garrison Nanibaa' A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Nov
- A systematic literature review of individuals perspectives on broad consent and data sharing in the United States
Garrison NA, et al. Genetics in Medicine (2015) November 19
- Stakeholders' perspectives on biobank-based genomic research: systematic review of the literature.
Husedzinovic Alma, et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 3 4.
- Anonymizing patient genomic data for public sharing association studies.
Fernandez-Lozano C, et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2013 8