From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- GenomeConnect: matchmaking between patients, clinical laboratories, and researchers to improve genomic knowledge.
Kirkpatrick Brianne E et al. Human mutation 2015 Oct 36(10) 974-8
- Toward Global Biobank Integration by Implementation of the Minimum Information About BIobank Data Sharing (MIABIS 2.0 Core).
Merino-Martinez Roxana et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Mar
- Genomic Data Sharing (GDS),
- Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR): a unified clinical genomics database as a community resource for standardising and sharing genetic interpretations.
Lerner-Ellis Jordan et al. J. Med. Genet. 2015 Apr 22.
- The next controversy in genetic testing: clinical data as trade secrets?
Cook-Deegan R, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 6 (6) 6