Last Posted: Feb 15, 2018
- Day in the life: trainee genetic counsellor
Genomics Education UK, Feb 12, 2018
- Genetic Counseling Overview for the Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
Hoskovec Jennifer M et al. Obstetrics and gynecology clinics of North America 2018 Mar (1) 1-12
- "Bridge to the Literature"? Third-Party Genetic Interpretation Tools and the Views of Tool Developers.
Nelson Sarah C et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- A Two-Phase Approach to Developing SNAP: an iPhone Application to Support Appointment Scheduling and Management for Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Characteristics of genetic diseases in consanguineous populations in the genomic era: lessons from Arab communities in North Israel.
Shalev S A et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Feb
- Consanguineous marriages in the genetic counseling centers of Isfahan and the ethical issues of clinical consultations.
Nouri Narges et al. Journal of medical ethics and history of medicine 2017 1012