From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Endogenous metabolites-mediated communication between OAT1/OAT3 and OATP1B1 may explain the association between SLCO1B1 SNPs and methotrexate toxicity.
Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Dec .
Martinez David, Muhrez Kienana, Woillard Jean-Baptiste, Berthelot Aline, Gyan Emmanuel, Choquet Sylvain, Andrès Christian R, Marquet Pierre, Barin-Le Guellec Chant
- Pannexin1 Single Nucleotide Polymorphism and Platelet Reactivity in a Cohort of Cardiovascular Patients.
Cell communication & adhesion 2017 Dec 23 (1): 11-15.
Stierlin Florian B, Molica Filippo, Reny Jean-Luc, Kwak Brenda R, Fontana Pier
- A common African variant of human connexin 37 is associated with Caucasian primary ovarian insufficiency and has a deleterious effect in vitro.
International journal of molecular medicine 2017 Nov .
Bachelot Anne, Gilleron Jerome, Meduri Geri, Guberto Mihelai, Dulon Jerome, Boucherie Sylviane, Touraine Philippe, Misrahi Micheli
- Common functional variants of the glutamatergic system in Autism spectrum disorder with high and low intellectual abilities.
Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2017 Nov .
Chiocchetti Andreas G, Yousaf Afsheen, Bour Hannah S, Haslinger Denise, Waltes Regina, Duketis Eftichia, Jarczok Tomas, Sachse Michael, Biscaldi Monica, Degenhardt Franziska, Herms Stefan, Cichon Sven, Ackermann Jörg, Koch Ina, Klauck Sabine M, Freitag Christine
- Neurogenetic plasticity and sex influence the link between corticolimbic structural connectivity and trait anxiety.
Scientific reports 2017 Sep 7 (1): 10959.
Kim M Justin, Avinun Reut, Knodt Annchen R, Radtke Spenser R, Hariri Ahmad