From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- 'IRDiRC Recognized Resources': a new mechanism to support scientists to conduct efficient, high-quality research for rare diseases.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct
- Toward Global Biobank Integration by Implementation of the Minimum Information About BIobank Data Sharing (MIABIS 2.0 Core).
Merino-Martinez Roxana et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Mar
- The Pediatric Imaging, Neurocognition, and Genetics (PING) Data Repository.
Jernigan Terry L et al. Neuroimage 2015 Apr 30.
- Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR): a unified clinical genomics database as a community resource for standardising and sharing genetic interpretations.
Lerner-Ellis Jordan et al. J. Med. Genet. 2015 Apr 22.
- Translation and validation of a Spanish-language genetic health literacy screening tool.
Rodríguez Sally Ann et al. Health Psychol 2015 Feb (2) 120-9