From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The role of social networking sites in medical genetics research.
Reaves AC, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2013 5 (5) 5
- Genomics education for health educators in Texas: the Family Health History Training Program.
Goodson P, et al. Public health genomics 2013 10 (5) 5
- Fighting outbreaks with bacterial genomics: case review and workflow proposal.
Cheung MK, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- Public health action in genomics is now needed beyond newborn screening.
Bowen MS, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- The policy of public health genomics in Italy.
Simone B, et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2013 5 (2-3) 2-3