From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Translational Genomics in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Opportunities and Challenges.
Tekola-Ayele Fasil et al. Public health genomics 2015 18(4) 242-7
- Extending the surrogacy analogy: applying the advance directive model to biobanks.
Solomon Stephanie et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 18(1) 1-10
- [Implementation of Italian guidelines on public health genomics in Italy: a challenging policy of the NHS].
Boccia Stefania et al. Epidemiol Prev 38(6 Suppl 2) 29-34
- Success stories in genomic medicine from resource-limited countries.
Mitropoulos Konstantinos et al. Hum. Genomics 2015 Jun 18. 9(1) 11
- Ask Not What Personalized Medicine Can Do for You - Ask What You Can Do for Personalized Medicine.
Budin-Ljøsne Isabelle et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 6.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario