From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Current state of genomic policies in healthcare among EU member states: results of a survey of chief medical officers.
Mazzucco W et al. European journal of public health 2016 Sep
- Is It Desirable that I Must Disclose My Genetic Data to Swiss Private Medical Insurances?
Bräm Corina et al. Public health genomics 2016 Aug
- Stability of Attitudes to the Ethical Issues Raised by the Return of Incidental Genomic Research Findings in Children: A Follow-Up Study.
Fernandez Conrad V et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Sep 10.
- Extending the surrogacy analogy: applying the advance directive model to biobanks.
Solomon Stephanie et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 18(1) 1-10
- The Impact of Commercialisation and Genetic Data Sharing Arrangements on Public Trust and the Intention to Participate in Biobank Research.
Critchley Christine et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 13.