Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- Administrative Data to Explore the Role of Family History as a Risk Factor for Herpes Zoster.
Harpaz Rafael et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 May
- Angelina's impact: Advocates Share
My Gene Counsel, May 14, 2018
- Epilepsy and Seizures in Older Adults
- Genomics and Epigenomics of Congenital Heart Defects: Expert Review and Lessons Learned in Africa.
Thomford Nicholas Ekow et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2018 May 22(5) 301-321
- Global report on primary immunodeficiencies: 2018 update from the Jeffrey Modell Centers Network on disease classification, regional trends, treatment modalities, and physician reported outcomes.
Modell Vicki et al. Immunologic research 2018 May
- Nursing in the Genomic Era
Genomics Education UK, YouTube video, May 2018
- Patient and provider perspectives on adherence to and care coordination of lynch syndrome surveillance recommendations: findings from qualitative interviews.
Schneider Jennifer L et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 1611
- Physician Preparedness for Big Genomic Data: A Review of Genomic Medicine Education Initiatives in the United States.
Rubanovich Caryn Kseniya et al. Human molecular genetics 2018 May
- The 'Jolie Effect' Was A Game-Changer For Breast Cancer, But It Was Just A Start
E Stallings, Huffington Post, May 14, 2018
- If doctors are going to do DNA tests at routine checkups, they need more training
With 75,000 genetic tests on the market, it?s no wonder doctors feel overwhelmed. A Chen, the Verg,e May 2018