Last Posted: May 10, 2018
- Data Sharing For Precision Medicine: Policy Lessons And Future Directions.
Blasimme Alessandro et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 702-709
- Real-World Evidence In Support Of Precision Medicine: Clinico-Genomic Cancer Data As A Case Study.
Agarwala Vineeta et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 765-772
- Data Sharing For Precision Medicine: Policy Lessons And Future Directions
A Blasimmme et al, Health Affairs, May 2018
- AACR Project GENIE: Powering Precision Medicine through an International Consortium.
et al. Cancer discovery 2017 7(8) 818-831
- Exome Sequencing Helps Crack Rare Disease Diagnosis-Clinical analyses of patients gene sequences are helping to provide answers where none were available before.
AB Keener, The Scientist, May 1, 2018
- Further delineation of a rare recessive encephalomyopathy linked to mutations in GFER thanks to data sharing of whole exome sequencing data.
Nambot S et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Aug 92(2) 188-198
- System for Informatics in the Molecular Pathology Laboratory (SIMPL): An Open-Source End-to-End Solution for Next-Generation Sequencing Clinical Data Management.
Kang Wenjun et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Apr
- Ethics of Genomic Data Sharing: An Interview with Bartha Maria Knoppers
Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, Apr 2018
- Hereditary renal cell carcinoma syndromes: diagnosis, surveillance and management.
Maher Eamonn R et al. World journal of urology 2018 Apr
- In the Era of Precision Medicine and Big Data, Who Is Normal?
AK Manrai et al, JAMA, Apr 22, 2018