On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
|NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.|
Featured Fogarty News and Information
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Announcement of the NIGMS Stories of Basic Science to Medical Advances Challenge (NOT-GM-14-124)
- Notice of Change to Application Instructions in PAR-14-041 "Center for AIDS Research and Developmental Center for AIDS Research (P30)" (NOT-AI-14-063)
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellows and Scholars in Public Health
Application deadline for Postdoctoral Research Scholars: August 1, 2014
Application deadline for Fellowships: October 14, 2014
- Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award
Application deadline: May 22, 2015