Fogarty International Center - Fogarty International Center @ NIH
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
|NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.|
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Mucosal Environment and HIV Prevention (MEHP II) (R01) (RFA-AI-14-036)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 21, 2014
- Interventions for Youth who Misuse/Abuse Prescription Stimulant Medications in High School and/or College-Attending Youth (U01) (RFA-DA-15-010)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 13, 2014
- Advanced Clinical Trials to test Artificial Pancreas Device Systems in Type 1 Diabetes (UC4) (RFA-DK-14-024)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 15, 2015
- Arts-Based Approaches in Palliative Care for Symptom Management (R01) (PAR-14-294)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
- NIH Transformative Research Awards (R01) (RFA-RM-14-003)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 10, 2014
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Bioreactors for Reparative Medicine
- (R41/R42) (RFA-HL-15-004) and (R43/R44) (RFA-HL-15-008)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 10, 2014, April 14, 2015, October 14, 2015, April 14, 2016, October 14, 2016
- SBIR Direct Phase II (R44) (RFA-HL-15-017)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 14, 2015, April 14, 2016, October 14, 2016
- Blueprint Neurotherapeutics Network (BPN): Small Molecule Drug Discovery and Development for Disorders of the Nervous System (U44) (PAR-14-292) and (UH2/UH3) (PAR-14-293)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s):
Application Due Date(s): October 21, 2014, February 11, 2015, August 11, 2015, and more
AIDS Application Due Date(s): January 7, 2015, May 7, 2015, September 7, 2015, and more
- Research on the etiological causes of serious infections in young African infants from TDR - As part of TDR's focus on improving maternal and childhood health, research teams from African research institutions are invited to submit Letters of Interest to undertake a prospective study to investigate the aetiologies of serious infection in young infants in rural areas of Africa.
Letter of Intent submission deadline: August 25, 2014
Featured Fogarty News and Information
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario