Register Now: July 31 Webinar on Implementing Novel Health IT Interventions
AHRQ is hosting a free webinar July 31 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. ET, titled “The Impact of Implementing Novel Health IT Interventions for Cancer Screening, Diabetes and Childhood Illnesses.” Measuring the effectiveness of an intervention is an important step in the implementation process and helps to determine its success. Speakers will review the methodology, implementation and evaluation of health information technology interventions that affect preventive cancer screening rates, diabetes outcome measures and use of telemedicine services for acute childhood illnesses.
- Steven Atlas, M.D., M.P.H., Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- David Ballard, M.D., M.S.P.H., Ph.D., Baylor Scott & White Health, Dallas
- David Bragg, M.D., Baylor Health Care System, Dallas
- Cliff Fullerton, M.D., Baylor Scott & White Health, Dallas
- Kenneth McConnochie, M.D., M.P.H., University of Rochester Medical Center, New York
There are 1.5 continuing education credits available to participants who attend the entire webinar and complete an online evaluation.Registration is open.