August 20, 2014, NIAID Funding Newsletter
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Researching Research Topics and Teammates Staying at the cutting edge involves more than just keeping up with the journals and attending scientific conferences.Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
Funding Opportunities Zero In on Xenotransplantation Through two recent funding opportunity announcements (FOAs)—a U01 and companion U19—you can apply to participate in the Immunobiology of Xenotransplantation Cooperative Research Program (IXCRP). Read the full article.
Collaborate With Chinese Partners on HIV/AIDS Cure Research In both the U.S. and China, researchers seeking to cure HIV/AIDS are turning their attention to HIV reservoirs and the ability of the virus to rebound despite optimal highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Read the full article.
HIV Researchers: An R01 Prevention Opportunity for You Sequels aren't just for movies. The funding opportunity announcement (FOA) Mucosal Environment and HIV Prevention II (MEHP II) continues the overall objective of its predecessor but has significant changes. Read the full article.
Exploring the Ramifications of Genomic Research The new frontier of genomic research is fraught with emerging challenges, which are the focus of the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications (ELSI) of Genomic Research Program. Read the full article.
In The News
Deadline for Small Business CAP Program Is Near The Commercialization Assistance Program (CAP) for NIH Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Phase II awardees returns in September for its 10th year. Read the full article.
- Revised Policy on Individual Development Plans
- Requirements for Sandy Supplements
- Still Time to Register for 2014 Small Business Conferences
- Only One Funding Newsletter in September
Consider Our Advice When Considering an R03 If you're thinking of applying for a small grant (R03), it's important to make an informed decision. To that end, we give you some information and advice that may help. Read the full article.
- I currently have a K01. Can I apply for a grant from a private source and still maintain my K award?
- How can I tell if my application will be reviewed by NIAID or CSR?
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-14-317, Role of the Microbiome in HIV-1 Vaccine Responses (R01)
- PAR-14-318, Role of the Microbiome in HIV-1 Vaccine Responses (R21)
- PHS-2015-1, Solicitation of NIH and CDC for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Contract Proposals
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com .NIAID Funding Newsletter, August 20, 2014
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario